Websites Miami Web Design Company
Lets face it, nowadays, your business will lose credibility if you don’t have a business website. Not only will a website give your business credibility and help you to generate new business (more about that later), but you can use a website to service existing customers by giving them things like:
- access to forms, documents, and product information
- ability to browse your catalog and order online
- an easy way to make payments online
- tech or product support
Don’t lose existing customers by not having the ability to offer a bare minimum of customer service benefits that many of your competitors are probably offering their customers today.
Can Having a Good Site Design Help You Generate New Business?
Having the Best Web Design in in Miami can certainly help you generate new business, however, having a good looking miami web design might not be enough. Think about your own behavior when you are searching for a product or service online. You Google a keyword which best describes what you are looking for and the Google search results page opens. If you do not find what you are looking for on the first page of search results, you may look on page 2 – or you may just try another search. That’s pretty typical as most web surfers do not go past the first 2 pages of search results. At ten sites/page, your site needs to be in the top 20 to even have a chance to generate new sales.
This is where search engine optimization comes in. If websites miami is on page 3 or higher of the search results, you have virtually no chance of being visited by potential customers. Those websites on page 1 and 2 are getting the exposure necessary to succeed online. By having your site optimized for search engines (specifically Google), your website can appear on the first couple of search results pages for keywords that describe the products or services that you offer.
What Is Needed To Get Started With Website Design?
You need 3 things to have a websites:
- Domain – This is your website’s name (such as yahoo.com or google.com) which you will register on a yearly basis from a domain registrar such as GoDaddy
- Website Design – A collection of files including text, images, videos, etc. that together make up your website
- Web Hosting – All websites need to live on a server with a direct connection to the internet if the website is to be accessible on the internet
Find out why we have been called the best company for Web Design by calling (786) 871-6692